Practical Japanese Communication Test Bridge (PJC Bridge) is a Japanese Language Proficiency Test for testing Japanese language ability. PJC Bridge Exam is operated by Certify Communication Examination Committee. It is the first computer based examination. Test responses are evaluated using 10 ranks from A+ to E-. The test content also incorporates a lot of everyday vocabulary and expressions in basic Japanese that are often used when living and working in Japan. PJC Bridge Examination is also approved by Ministry of Justice.
Main features of PJC Bridge Examination
1. Exam schedule will be sent earlier by email.
2. Payment of fee can be made through bank.
3. Candidates will be able to know their result in 2 working days.
4. Mark sheet will be provided in around 10 working days.
5. The entire process of PJC Bridge examination is hassle free.
6. After candidates confirm their PJC Bridge examination, they don’t need to visit exam center for form submission and for collecting admit card or mark sheet.
7. Admit card and mark sheet can be delivered to institutions by a delivery person. (Few working days will be consumed for delivery).
8. It is secure with a proper mechanism to store result and also provides time management.